Argon Neonatal/Pediatric PICC and Midline catheters are designed specifically for this patient population. Catheters come in a choice of silicone or polyurethane material. The option for safety and non-safety introducers is designed to enhance first-stick proficiency. The BD™ Introducer Instaflash™ Needle Technology provides rapid visualization of blood return along the catheter shaft and is designed to enhance first-stick success in highly vulnerable patients.
• Soft silicone integrated extension set with pre-attached flushing t-port on silicone catheters allows for flushing of catheter before, during, and after the insertion
• Designed to enhance patient comfort and to provide increased mobility
• Pre-attached Y-site on polyurethane catheters
• Protective sleeve designed to minimize accidental contamination of the catheter during placement
• Trimming tool included to ensure clean and accurate trimming and provide a 90° cut consistent with INS Standards and FDA recommendations
• Centimeter markings that allow easy measurement and catheter trimming prior to insertion
• Not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP
Argon PICC/Midline Insertion Trays are designed with high quality components to meet clinical needs during the insertion process to improve patient outcomes.
• The Neonatal Maximal Barrier Insertion tray meets the INS Standards, CDC Guidelines, National Patient Safety Goals, NANN Guidelines and the Joint Commission - Preventing Central Line - Associated Bloodstream Infections
• The Neonatal Maximal Sterile Barrier PICC/Midline Insertion Tray is not made with natural rubber latex, DEHP or lint
Find out what all the tubes and connectors you see in the NICU are for and learn how ENFit® can help improve patient outcomes.
Take this quick quiz to see how well you know current safety practices and guidelines for enteral feeding systems.
ENFit® products help reduce misconnections and human errors to keep infants in the NICU healthy and safe.