1. Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personal identification information from users when users fill out a form on our website. The types of personal identification information we collect includes
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Company name
- Job title
2. Use of Google Analytics and Cookies
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on located at: [Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Download Page](https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
Cookies typically collect non-personally identifying information such as location, device, browser, operating system, and other relevant information pertaining to the use of our website. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of the website.
3. How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
4. How We Protect Your Information
When you provide us your personally identifying information such as name, phone number, and email, we do not share that information with third parties. Personally identifying information is available to Kentec Medical Inc. employees for legitimate business purposes such as conducting sales, customer service, and important updates. We do not use your name, phone number, or email address for marketing without your consent.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
9. Your Acceptance of These Terms
10. Contact Us
Kentec Medical Inc.
Irvine, CA 92614