Welcome to Kentec Medical, Inc. Kentec Medical has been serving the medical community since 1970. During the past 45 years, we have earned industry wide trust and confidence by listening to our customers and understanding their needs.
Kentec Medical remains committed to responding to those needs through the introduction of innovative technologies, services and support that provide improved patient outcomes and lower costs.
To that end, Kentec Medical has established its own branded line of products under the Ameritus™ brand name, and we encourage you to explore our product offerings.
Working in partnership with our manufacturers and customers, we will continue to respond and adapt to changes in the healthcare industry and provide products and support across the continuum of care. To learn more about bringing your product to market through Kentec Medical click here.
Welcome to Kentec Medical. As President of Kentec Medical, I am proud to celebrate close to 50 years of service and contribution excellence made by our team to all of our Healthcare Community partners. Our continuing focus on a longstanding commitment to clinical product quality and improved safety remains our highest priority today. Evidence based measures that reflect the best practice and interest of medicine is the foundation from which we operate. We have chosen a career in one of the most rapidly changing fields and we must always be willing to learn from our colleagues to reach the best possible solutions for today’s newest challenges. Only through this collaboration we will continue to find the best possible results for our patients, our profession and our communities. I believe we have the greatest Healthcare System in the world and one that will constantly undergo significant changes to reflect the changing needs of our society. To this end we remain dedicated, regardless of our roles, to be part of all industry leaders working toward meaningful change and a better, more healthful future for all.
President, Kentec Medical, Inc.
Kentec is committed to being a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of medical, critical care devices. As a leader, we recognize the value in implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of a quality system capable of consistently complying with, determining, and meeting our customer’s requirements and industry regulation standards. Our daily efforts will serve as a model for all future regulatory requirements, while always maintaining the quality of our products and services. The safety and performance of our products is the result of individual commitment and responsibility, contributing to our effective quality system. Our collective efforts ensure a well-planned operational system with all functions of the organization communicating and working together as one.
- Care for Patients by Delivering Exceptional Products and Services
- Build a Positive Helpful Team-Orientated Family Spirit
- Always Grow, always Learn
- Be Creative, Open-Minded and Adventurous
- Constantly seek out Positive Change
- Earn Trust and Respect thru Honesty and Open Relationships
- Be Determined and Passionate about Efforts
Since 1970 Kentec Medical, Inc. has partnered with our customers to fully understand their individual needs and, to create meaningful, Specialty Product and Supply Chain Solutions.
With almost 50 years of Specialty Device Manufacturing, Distribution, and Clinical Sales and Marketing experience, our team is uniquely qualified to offer the latest in device technology applications and, core-clinical process solutions.
Our strategic efforts are delivered through the following:
- Fully-tenured clinically-focused Specialty Sales/Education Representatives covering the United States including Alaska and Hawaii
- Focus areas of support include but are not limited to: Critical Care, Blood and Transfusion Therapy, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Well-Baby Nursery, NICU, Human Breast Milk Collection and Lactation Support Services, IV/Vascular, EMS/ER, Anesthesia and Respiratory.
- Personalized Customer Service team providing JIT Ordering and Distribution Systems for Import and Export, small and large-scale orders.
- Management support services for all GLD, GPO, IDN including data transactions reporting, customer contracting, rebates, tracings and sales reporting.
- World-Class International Contract Manufacturing facilities offering R&D, Regulatory, Quality Control, sterilization, and full-production capabilities of final designs.
- In-House Regulatory Management to insure compliance to FDA and ISO requirements as well as to complete 510k submissions and conduct routine product quality monitoring and market surveillance.
- Web-enabled Performance- Data Metrics System providing real-time access to Sales, Units, Inventory levels, Ordering Status, leads status and market analysis.
- Customer/Partner custom Co-Branding, Product Licensing, and Private-label programs providing optimal market and supply channel approaches.
This will be your careers sections. You will have content pertaining to careers here.